Listing your property is easy.
We provide all of the required forms and an EZ MLS Input Form that helps you gather and submit all of your property information. Your listing will be uploaded immediately upon receipt of required forms and photos.
REQUIRED FORMS AND AGREEMENTS
Forms required by State and Local MLS rules can vary while some Federal forms and requirements depend on the age of the dwelling. You may want to seek the advice of counsel to answer questions about forms and agreements. View all required forms by clicking on the FORMS AND BROCHURES link at the bottom of the page. A list of the required forms and a brief description of each is as follows:
- THE WORKING WITH REAL ESTATE AGENTS BROCHURE
- Known as the Agency Disclosure Brochure in S.C., this informational brochure is a state required disclosure. It addresses the various agency working relationships that are available. The form is available on the web site. Please review it. We will go over it with you and require a receipt for having done so.
- LISTING AGREEMENT
- MLS rules typically require the use of either an Exclusive Right To Sell or an Exclusive Agency Listing Agreement before a listing can be submitted to the service. The Exclusive Agency Agreement allows you to choose the buyer agents compensation and also allows you to sell (FSBO) to an unrepresented buyer without paying any additional fees or commission. We use an Exclusive Agency Listing Agreement (Sell it yourself to an unrepresented buyer and pay no additional fees or commission).
- RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DISCLOSURE/CONDITION STATEMENT (RPDS)
- This Form is required by States for the sale of all improved property. Even For Sale By Owners must provide this form to all buyers. It is used to disclose information about the property to prospective buyers. The form is series of check box choices and fill in the blanks. A prospective buyer will have an opportunity to review this form prior to making an offer. The form will be uploaded to the MLS for agent viewing. You should provide a copy to all prospective buyers that you encounter.
- HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION ADDENDUM
- This form is required in N.C. if your property is located in a community with an HOA. Through fill in the blank and check boxes you can disclose required dues and services provided by your HOA. DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
- FLAT FEE AGREEMENT
- This agreement summarizes the conditions, features, costs, & selected options included in flat fee listing plans. These are the same features outlined under the terms and conditions on the web site. SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- LEAD BASED PAINT DISCLOSURE
- This form is required only if your dwelling was built prior to 1978. DOWNLOAD FORM HERE
- OPTIONAL NEGOTIATIONS AND CLOSINGS BUNDLE
- This form outlines those services that are included in this bundle as outlined on the site. These services are similar to those offered in a traditional listing and include help with contracts, contract negotiations and assistance through closing. You can add this optional bundle to any Flat Fee Listing Bundle.
- EZ MLS INPUT FORMS
- These are interactive forms that allows you to collect and submit your property information so that we can create your MLS listing and upload information to the internet and a variety of sites. The form replicates MLS fields. Fill in the blank, check and drop down boxes assist you in providing both required and optional property information. You'll need to provide square feet in accordance with the Brochure on Square Feet Forms and Brochures room sizes, lot size and other dwelling information. MLSs have minimum informational requirements which are indicated on the forms. The best listing presentations are those where sellers complete all required and optional information. Pictures should be jpeg format 1920x1080.